Our Price $19.97
Item #: HOTDOGGERS
Hott Doggers Boots (set of 4). Superior paw protection at a great price. New - Hott Doggers are made with soft fleece tops with Velcro strap closures, and durable, non-skid soles.
What makes it Special:Indoor and outdoor protection - providing traction on hardwood floors, boat decks, etc. Soft, warm and comfortable in any season. Hott Doggers are machine washable. Sold in mesh bags with header card, 4 per bag. The length is for the entire paw including nails. A snug fit is best.
If you are not using the sizing chart,stand your dog on a blank piece of paper. Trace the outline of a frontpaw including toenails. Keep the pen tightly against the paw,squishing all fur. Be sure your dog puts his full weight on the paw.
- Measure the length of the paw outline from the heel to the end of the toenails.
- Choose the size that fits the entire paw - including toenails and excluding fur. A snug fitis best boots that are too large may slip off.
|1.5" (3.8 cm) ||ITTY BITTY |
|2.25" (5.2 cm) ||XX SMALL |
|2.75" (7 cm) ||X SMALL |
|3.25" (8.25 cm) ||SMALL |
|3.75" (9.5 cm) ||MEDIUM |
|4.25" (10.8 cm) ||LARGE |
|4.75" (12.1 cm) ||X LARGE |
|5.5" (14 cm) ||XX LARGE|
Putting boots on your dog.
Your dog will best acclimatize to Muttluks outdoorsso be ready to go, then:
- Open the Hook & Loop strap fastener
- Stand over the dog and slip Muttluks on from behind the dog.
- Bunch up the cuff and pull the Muttluk over the paw.
- Hold the dog's elbow with one hand and wiggle boot on with the other hand.
- Pull Velcro strap TIGHTLY around the boot and press shut.
- Cut-off any excess strap, if desired
- Take your dog outside and enjoy!
Information for arthritic dogs
Here's what one customer wrote after buying our Hott Doggers-
"I again must praise the HottDoggers that I got from you for my Bearded Collie.(Love that you show apicture of a Beardie wearing them) Katie is 10 and do to bad muscle tone and arthritis was really having trouble walking on tile.These slipperswith traction are great and I really recommend them for anyone with anolder dog that has trouble getting around."
Measure your pet's paw accurately. The following is a rough guide, but individual measurements vary:
Itty Bitty --Chihuahua/Toy PoodleXX-Small--Jack Russell/PugX-Small --Dachshund/SheltieSmall--Border Collie/BeagleMedium--Doberman/LabLarge--German ShepherdX-Large--Sheepdog/AkitaXX-Large--Great Dane
Please Note: These dogs are wearing Hott doggers with added leg wraps.
Need Help? Feel free to call Hands N Paws at 480-636-8348 and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have!